This week I’ve been busy working my day job (pool boy) and “preparing” to move. Note that I am not actually moving yet. “Preparing” is the worst part. It means going through old stuff and getting distracted by a old quote to repair my roof. (“Mountain gray architectural shingles…fascinating”) Oh, and I have to fix the kitchen sink before we even can use it. JOY! Enjoy some links while I figure out an excuse to hire a plumber.
- What hitter has had the biggest dropoff from last year? The answer: Yovani Gallardo? [Flagrant Fan]
- How much money do the Phillies have again? Fing out. [SB Nation]
- A long read that comes to a brilliant conclusion. Andrew McCutchen is freaking good [Deadspin]
- Marge Schott weighs in on the Reds’ winning streak from the other side [Diamond Hoggers]
- A collection of links about the Marlins’ fire sale. I know they have a history of spending big then dumping everybody, but the life cycle of this round was incredible. [Beyond the Box Score]